Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soup & Tea

Today has been a blah of a day to say the least. I think i might have a slight head cold, but nothing a little soup and a nice tea can not fix. I hope to start sewing again tonight~ hopefully! I have been pretty burned out on sewing lately, and haven't touched the sewing machine for about 1 week now! I really need a good stream of inspiration to help me get back into the swing of things!

Taiyou Con seems to be sneaking up on me, as well as Christmas. So much stuff to get done still, But I for sure want to be relaxed during the holidays. I want to bake a ton of stuff this Holiday season, Make some awesome chocolate covered pretzels <3 My Favorite!

I did however get some adorable gum drop hair clips done today <3 Now my day has not gone to complete waste :3!

No comments:

Post a Comment