Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

The Arizona heat has finally gone! The Cold is coming with much chill! Which it is almost to cold and dark to go out and run in! I finally got up the strength to restock and make a few new Cake Shop products! Hopefully I will be able to keep my self busy with making new items! This weekend I hope to get a least 2 outfits done for Taiyou Con! January is sneaking up on me!!! I can only hope that December slows down for me just a bit.

I Have yet to weigh myself but i feel 5 pounds lighter :) which makes me a happy happy girl! My stomach is slowly flattening and making me a even more Happy Squirrel! I just have to keep up with my exercise's! I hope for a awesome flat tummy by Taiyou Con! Arghhh Both of my Costumes major show my stomach! Wish Me Luck <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment